Project Evaluations will be held around the state from Friday, February 8,
2013, through Saturday, March 2, 2013.
with any scheduling conflicts.
Team members will make an oral presentation of approximately 15 minutes
with 15 minutes for questions and answers, not to exceed 30 minutes, to a
team of Supercomputing Challenge judges so that the judges can better understand the
project, review progress and offer advice and direction on overcoming obstacles
or finding additional resources.
NOTE: All team members do not have to be present - but it is highly
recommended that they be there if not competing elsewhere.
Schedule of Presentation Times for all locations
- Schedules for the individual locations are posted below
The schedules are subject to change so please check
back during the week of your evaluation for last minute changes.
- Friday, February 8 - San Juan College, Farmington
- Saturday, February 9 - New Mexico State University, Las Cruces
- Saturday, February 9 - Western New Mexico University, Silver City
- Saturday, February 9 - Santa Fe Community College
- Saturday, February 9 - Eastern New Mexico University, Portales
- Saturday, February 16 - University of New Mexico - Albuquerque
- Saturday, February 16 - Northern New Mexico College - Espanola
- Thursday, February 21 - Los Alamos High School
- Saturday, February 23 - New Mexico State University-Grants
- Saturday, March 2 - New Mexico Tech, Socorro
What it is like: