After the Kickoff Conference, you will have until January 10th, to refine your project and submit your interim report. This report should describe your project, your progress to date, and your expected results.
The interim report, which should be around 500 words in length, should expand on the information in your proposal. Please note that the interim report may not be a copy of the proposal that you submitted earlier.
The interim report should include the following information:
- the definition of the problem,
- your plan for solving the problem computationally,
- a description of the progress you have made up to this time,
- the results you expect to get,
- and at least five citations of information you have referenced.